Tabi: 100% Cotton, 4-clasp, White, Specify Size in cm.
Tabi (足袋) are traditional ankle-high split-toed footwear worn by both men and women. Tabi are an essential element of traditional Japanese outfits including Kimono and other Wafuku. They are also worn without other footwear in Tea Ceremony and certain martial arts. There is no difference between men's and women's tabi.
These traditional tabi have 100% cotton uppers and four hooks (kohaze) at the back. All sizes in cm.
Measuring your foot for Size:
• Stand barefoot on a piece of paper and trace your foot.
• Measure the longest distance from front to back in centimeters (or use the chart below).
• If the trace is a little larger than your foot, subtract half a centimeter.
• It is better to be a little bit large than a little bit small, so when you round off, always go up.
• Also, tabi may shrink about a half cm if you put them in the dryer.